douglas007
douglas007
@douglas007
Eminent Member
Joined: 25 June 2022 18:30
Last seen: 11 July 2022 18:03
Topics: 11 / Replies: 1
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 398
Topic
Replies: 0
Views: 332
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 406
Reply
RE: Were you working from home during the lockdowns?

I was one of the ones who was kept on, in office. They downsized the staff and had 70% working from home, the other 30% of us were still expected to s...

2 years ago
Forum
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 419
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 462
Topic
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 333
Topic
Forum
Replies: 0
Views: 299
Topic
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 478
MotorHype
MotorHype is the UK’s leading online car selling website that advertises used cars for sale, motoring news, car shows and hosts an extensive car forum.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

MotorHype is a trading name of Hype Matrix Limited, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. All rights reserved.