Were you working fr...
 
Notifications
Clear all




Question Were you working from home during the lockdowns?

GAdams76
(@gadams76)
Active Member

I was at home for a good 8 months during the lockdowns working from home and then we transitioned into working part-time in the office, now we are full-time in the office but the office location moved. I am in the middle of deciding on what car to get, I need to buy one now to get to work. Been borrowing my brother's for the time being. I quite liked working from home though and miss it. Anyone else here get to work at home? If so, are you still currently working from home?

Quote
Topic starter Posted : 19/06/2022 20:50
douglas007
(@douglas007)
Active Member

I was one of the ones who was kept on, in office. They downsized the staff and had 70% working from home, the other 30% of us were still expected to show up.

Whilst I would have loved to work from home for a bit, I feel like coming back for me would have been a struggle. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2022 19:19
GAdams76 liked




GAdams76
(@gadams76)
Active Member
Posted by: @douglas007

I was one of the ones who was kept on, in office. They downsized the staff and had 70% working from home, the other 30% of us were still expected to show up.

Whilst I would have loved to work from home for a bit, I feel like coming back for me would have been a struggle. 

It has not been easy. I had more time and I was able to be more relaxed and productive working from home. I think most people I work with said the same. Some struggled with the time schedule though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/07/2022 20:33




Share:
MotorHype is the UK’s leading online car selling website that advertises used cars for sale, motoring news, car shows and hosts an extensive car forum.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

MotorHype is a trading name of Hype Matrix Limited, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. All rights reserved.