Web Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
£200,000 Maserati M...

Notifications
Clear all

£200,000 Maserati MC20 Supercar Pizza Heater?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
GAdams76
(@gadams76)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Tonight’s Top Gear saw Chris Harris handed the keys to the beautiful new Maserati MC20, a supercar worth almost £200,000 that will do nearly 200mph and can go from 0-60 in a staggering 2.9 seconds.

I don't know who saw last week's episode but I only just watched it last night. The boot has a lot of heat in it when driving it on the track so it kept pizza quite warm for the lad. I though this was pretty funny to watch and I did not expect him to just pull out some pizza and start tucking into it right there on the track.

Posted : 4 July 2022 19:53
AfterShock89
(@aftershock89)
Eminent Member

Imagine shopping for groceries and putting them in the boot. Everything would be melted, half-cooked, and completely thawed! I heard of the boots on these kinds of cars getting warm but had no idea they could keep a pizza piping hot!

Posted : 6 July 2022 18:19

Share:
MotorHype is the UK’s leading online car selling website that advertises used cars for sale, motoring news, car shows and hosts an extensive car forum.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

MotorHype is a trading name of Hype Matrix Limited, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. All rights reserved.