Jaguar E-Pace 2022 ...

Notifications
Clear all

News Jaguar E-Pace 2022 - Long-term Review

carsnail
(@carsnail)

This is a car I have had my eye on since it was first announced.  The fact that it is a compact SUV that is spacious but also electric made it stand out.

I found a review that goes in-depth about its usually over several months. 

removed link

What are your thoughts on the Jaguar E-Pace? Is this a vehicle you would consider for yourself? 

Topic starter Posted : 18/06/2022 17:42
chriskeepz
(@chriskeepz)

The link was removed. I guess links aren't allowed on the forum?

Either way, I have found a review on YouTube of the model. 

Overall, I am impressed with it but I can't say I would consider it because of the cost. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2022 20:54
carsnail liked

penny
(@penny)

@chriskeepz 

I just joined. I always look at forum rules first and I spotted something in the rules:

"Min number of posts to be able to post links: 5"

So by default, you need to post 5 times before you can share links. I found this under the General section in the "Postin Rules" thread!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/06/2022 18:24
carsnail liked
carsnail
(@carsnail)
Posted by: @penny

@chriskeepz 

I just joined. I always look at forum rules first and I spotted something in the rules:

"Min number of posts to be able to post links: 5"

So by default, you need to post 5 times before you can share links. I found this under the General section in the "Postin Rules" thread!

Oh oops! 

I probably should have read through the rules better. Now I know. I will look over them now so I don't make a mistake again.

Posted by: @chriskeepz

Overall, I am impressed with it but I can't say I would consider it because of the cost. 

I agree with this. The cost is what puts me off. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2022 16:47

Share:
MotorHype is the UK’s leading online car selling website that advertises used cars for sale, motoring news, car shows and hosts an extensive car forum.

Subscribe to our newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

You can unsubscribe at any time. Read our privacy policy.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

MotorHype is a trading name of Hype Matrix Limited, 128 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. All rights reserved.