Wheels Up North Evening Meet – July
Join us for our Thursday Wheels Up North meet on Thursday 14th July from 5pm at The Goosnargh & Longridge Show Ground and enjoy an evening of cars, bikes and good food!
Address: Lower Ln, Longridge PR3 3SQ (Goosnargh & Longridge Agriculture Showground)
– Entry is £5.00 per car/van or £4.00 per motorcycle.
– Trade stands, entertainment, clubs and more.
– Advance payment preferred to help get people through the gate as fast as possible.
– The entry fee is per vehicle NOT per person!
– The general public are very welcome (£5 per car) and there will be separate parking available.
– Vehicle registration numbers/names will be checked by marshals on entry against your pre-booking.
– Vehicles will be directed to their parking spaces by marshals and will be parked 2-3 metres apart.
– Vehicles: Everybody is welcome – Wacky, old, new, we love them all!
– Please keep the noise of vehicles to a minimum.
– Police will likely be in the area monitoring people leaving and entering the event.
– Don’t drift around the field…. We want to keep this space and respect the local residents! Anyone that does, will be banned.
– Opening times: The gates open at 5pm and everyone will be off the site by 9pm.
– Trailers/caravans/motorhomes are NOT allowed.
– Tents and overnight camping is NOT allowed.
– Food trucks will be serving lovely food and hot drinks.
– Please queue respectfully while purchasing from the food traders.
– Picnics are permitted.
– Please clear all litter using the bins provided.
– Car/bike clubs please get in touch to make sure we can get you all together.
– Dogs are permitted but MUST be on leads, please clear up any mess!
– There will be toilets on site.
– Please respect social distancing rules and government advice on keeping safe.
– Should the event be canceled for any reason, tickets will be carried forward to the next event and we will let you know via email.